How does it work ?
- Download any font listed above (The downloaded file is a Zip file. If your browser extracts it automatically, then please watch this video to learn how to prevent that).
- Open PDF Index Generator.
- Click Tools > Settings > Writing Index > Index templates.
- Click the Edit button to edit the current template used.
- Click the Title tab.
- Select Add more fonts… from the Font type selection box.
- In the Browse window that appears change the file type to ZIP Archive (*.zip).
- Browse and select one or more zip files that you have downloaded from the above fonts to import them inside the program.
- You should see the new fonts appear in the Font type selection box, and then you can use them normally.